Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with other
students.

Home 3 Forums Organic Chemistry Forums CHM 233 Forum CHM 233 Questions

• CHM 233 Questions

kbaile23 updated 1 month, 1 week ago 2 Members · 3 Posts
  • kbaile23

September 14, 2020 at 4:55 pm

Hi Chad! I am so sad to hear that you are no longer working at ASU, you are the reason I got through CHM 113 and 116 last year! Thank you so much! Thank you for still having this site up, despite you not working here anymore. I see that you have a chapter 1 review guide for CHM 233. Do you happen to have a review video to go with that? Or do you just recommend watching all of your videos on chapter 1? Also, is chapter 1 for Gould or Ackermans class or both? Thank you so much for all of these resources. They are so so helpful!!

• Chad

Administrator
    September 15, 2020 at 5:12 pm

Hello kbaile23! I am sad as also, but let’s make the best of it. I’ve set up this new site to serve as more of a community that I can definitely participate in. There are currently two organic chemistry courses on the site; one for Gould’s class and one for Stephanopoulos’s class. They cover things in a different order and put a little different emphasis on certain things. Currently the one for Stephanopoulos’s class has quizzes built in, and I’ll be adding those into the course for Gould’s class this week as well. And if you check out the course for Gould’s class you’ll notice that it is currently just a string of videos but it goes in order of the topics covered so you should be able to match it up to your curriculum pretty well (the 1st video is for chapter 1, etc.). Let me know if this clears things up.

Happy Studying!

P.S. I plan to be active on the forums and the comments!

• kbaile23

September 15, 2020 at 5:31 pm

Thank you so much! I am watching the first Gould video right now and it is very helpful. Is there any way you have a review sheet for chapter 1 for Gould? Or do you think it would be safe to just use the review sheet for Stephanolpoulos?

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now